Monday, March 28, 2011

JewelMint Review!

So there's something similar to the Sole Society website, except it's for jewelry. Kate Bosworth is behind the JewelMint site, where she and stylist Cher Coulter design jewelry together and sell each piece for $29.99. It's obvious that a lot of work and detail goes into each piece- every piece has a video that talks about the story behind it. In addition, if you don't like your personalized picks, you can click show me more and add what you want to your showroom. After you place your order, they ship it the next day and for me it took about 5 days to receive after that. I ordered the Coachella Chain and the Mumbai Bracelet.

Coachella Chain:

Mumbai Bracelet:


I think the Coachella Chain is perfect for that hippie-boho look and will come in handy for the summer. You can wear it as a necklace or wrap it around your wrist as a bracelet like I did. The Mumbai Bracelet is really beautiful and I love the ethnic feeling it has. I think it's a very versatile piece that would go with any outfit. Both items are of really good quality and I can't wait to wear them! Overall, I love the site and actually made another order so when I get it I'll post more pictures.

Use the code YTV1 for a limited time and get 50% off your first piece!

*Update: Be careful as not to get the Coachella Chain wet when you wear it. The silver will wear off. It happened to a small section of mine, so it's not too noticeable but keep it dry!