Saturday, March 26, 2011

Great Moisturizer for Oily Skin


Clinque's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
for Combination Oily to Oily Skin

I'm sure most of you have already heard about this product, but I just recently discovered it. I tried a sample and loved it so I just picked up the regular size. I have very oily skin - within an hour of putting on my makeup, my face starts to shine. This gel feels so lightweight but is moisturizing at the same time. I noticed that once I put it on it leaves minimal residue and shine compared to other moisturizers. It also goes on very smoothly and has not caused any problems with my acne prone skin. In combination with my Revlon Colorstay foundation, my face stays shine free much longer throughout the day. I definitely recommend this for everyone with oily skin! It's been a lifesaver!

For those of you with dry skin, I believe Clinique has another product similar to this except that it is a lotion instead of a gel. I have heard great things about it, so check that out as well!