Sunday, April 3, 2011

Great Product for Summer

With summer on its way, I thought it would be a good idea to purchase some powdered sunscreen. I am one of those people who has really oily skin and hates the texture of sunscreen. I purchased Peter Thomas Roth's Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen. I think it's a really good product- it's easy to apply when you're in a rush and doesn't have that icky feeling of sunscreen. It's so handy that you can toss it in your purse and reapply anytime. It's also great for oily skin because it's mattifying and oil absorbing. For people without oily skin, there's another version that is SPF 45 so check that out.

This is what it looks like:

So to use it you basically just take off the cap and dust yourself wherever you want sun protection as it automatically comes out. Then, the middle part pulls up so you can recap the brush.

Have you tried any other powder sunscreens? Let me know!